We provide a complete range of forensic cleaning solutions which are designed to assist our clients following a tragic event.
Want to be apart of the steritech solutions team.
The successful candidate is someone who has great initiative, is empathetic, has strong problem solving skills and is a motivated self-starter. While prior experience including IICRC certification is highly beneficial, it is not required.
The position is physically challenging as you may be required to move or lift heavy objects frequently to properly remediate the situation.
The successful candidate will have a strong stomach and the ability to work around scenes containing blood, faeces, urine, strong odours ETC.
The forensic cleaning technician position offers a competitive rate and continuous inhouse training.
Additional experience and skills requirements:
- Maintain a current manual driver’s licence and have a reliable vehicle.
- Able to provide criminal history check.
- Must be available on call 7 days a week.
- Strong and physically fit, able to frequently lift upwards of 30kg.
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- restoration 1 year (preferred) but not required.
- 5 years cleaning experience
- hospital cleaning preferred and a great understanding of infection control
This position will be a on call for the right candidate.
To apply for a position with our team, please send your resume along with your cover letter to [email protected]